Monday, September 3, 2012

PLEASE COME HOME!!


You know who I miss? I miss LOGAN! 

The other day I stumbled across these pictures and it made me laugh a lot. And then REALLY lonesome for Loge! He makes me laugh and I really like him! He is Ryan's younger brother, as if you can't tell from looking at these pictures! He and his family, whom I also seriously miss, live in North Dakota right now. In my opinion, it is time to rectify that situation! They need to come to Utah! Seriously! We NEEEEEED you guys to move back! Pllleeeaasseee! Plus, think of all the quality time you could be spending with me Logan! Like E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y! LOL!

I love these pics! I can totally see the thoughts going through their minds about me and my role as their paparazzi! From patient submission, to "isn't that enough", to "let's just make fun of her" and then...well, you will see.  












You win Logan! I don't want my camera lens to break with what I fear would come next! :) 

WE MISS YOU GUYS! PLEASE COME BACK!! :) 




No comments:

LinkWithin